Thursday, May 17, 2018

JUST DO IT!

I just returned home after my regular morning workout at the gym feeling completely invigorated and full of energy.  I’ve written before about my fitness routine and how it has helped me.  Well, I was inspired this morning to once again write about fitness and reaching a major milestone - my three year anniversary of working out at Fitness Quest 10.  I can’t believe it’s been three years and I still love exercising as much, if not more, than when I started.

This morning while I was lying on my back on the Total Gym piece of equipment doing weighted squats there was loud rap music playing throughout the gym.  Not my favorite choice of music by a long shot, I’ve learned to tolerate it and just zone it out.  After all, the majority of the clientele are much, much younger than myself.  But when I’m working out there age doesn’t matter, I am one of them.  The other day when I came home from the gym I told my husband that I was working out with free weights and right behind me was Drew Brees working out too.  I could have turned around and shook his hand, we were that close.  I found it rather amusing and wished I had a picture to show my sons.


I don’t know what tomorrow holds, but what I do know is that today, right now, I feel the strongest I’ve probably ever felt in my life.  Plus, I definitely have the most energy I’ve ever had before.  And I’m positive it’s because I get regular exercise.  I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again..……it’s never too late to get started.  Just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment